Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
I’m looking for an adapter to enable my camera to be transferring photos to my iPad. Since I’m going a trip soon where I’ll not going to take my laptop along with me, so I’m looking for an alternative to transfer my photo from camera to my iPad. However there’s a lot of complaints said this adapter is not functioning, is it true? I’m planning to use it along with my Canon 5D Mark II, iPad Air and iPhone 6.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?
- Asked by Barbara E from San Benito
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
will this work with my samsung ln26b360c5d?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Jul 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my samsung ln26b360c5d?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Does it charge the iOS device when it's used with the USB Power Adapter? The "older" camera adapter did work with the iPhone as well. Does it?