How do you work that power adaptor extension cable?
1 Answer from the Community
I just had the same exact question.
If you search for the video "How to Connect Mac Power Cord Extension" on YouTube you'll find a video that will explain it in about 8 seconds. I can't include the link due to forum guidelines.
Here's a written description. Look at the "brick" portion of your charger. It's a square about 3 inches by 3 inches. In one corner is the plug for the wall. You'll notice that the plug isn't a seamless part of the brick -- this is a clue! If you hold the brick with the plug in the upper left corner, pull the "plug square" to the left and it will slide out.
Hope this helps,
- Answered by James D from Blacksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with the Power Adapter Extension Cable so we can move from 2 m to 4 m?
- Asked by Francis R from Brasília
- Nov 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Power Adapter Extension Cable so we can move from 2 m to 4 m?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter
Will a shorter USB extension cable work with this cable?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a shorter USB extension cable work with this cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Better to use this or a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor?
- Asked by Lewis S from Berkeley
- Sep 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Better to use this or a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…