Can you take it off
- Asked by Cara W from Idaho Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you take it off)
1 Answer from the Community
Most defiantly. It's connected to the left side of the iPad through magnets. They securely hold the Smart Cover in place on the side of your iPad. And it doesn't come off when in typing mode and tapping the screen hard.
- Answered by Nick H from Keighley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what kinds of discs can this take?
- Asked by Natalie W from Las Vegas
- Apr 25, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what kinds of discs can this take?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
how long does it take to charge fully?
- Asked by Saeid M
- Dec 4, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to charge fully?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
No answers yet