Can I use the cable to transfer music from my iPad to my iPhone 8plus
- Asked by fn from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the cable to transfer music from my iPad to my iPhone 8plus)
2 Answers from the Community
No, you cannot connect your iDevices on both sides of this cable. They use either Lightning or 30-Pin.
However, you can transfer music if you have a Mac or PC with a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3.
- Answered by Ivan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, in order to put music files onto your iPhone or iPad you need to connect your iPhone or iPad to a Windows or Mac computer/laptop and then use the iTunes software to do so. You cannot transfer music files from your iPhone to your iPad or vice versa - it has to be done from your computer.
- Answered by Арсений Б
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?
- Asked by Deirdre K from Wilmington
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable