Is this what I need to enable CarPlay on my new Toyota?
- Asked by Teresa V from New Braunfels
- Flag as inappropriate Is this what I need to enable CarPlay on my new Toyota?
1 Answer from the Community
Hello, My 2019 Rav4 Hybrid has USB (Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)) connectors not USB-C connectors. Don't know which car you have but the regular USB to lightning cable works for my iPhone 11. Toyota should be offering wireless charging as well but depending upon the car, it might be an upgrade.
- Answered by Bryan F from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
- Asked by Stacey M
- 25 Nov 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
No answers yet
What adapter do I need to convert my old earbuds to my brand new I pad
- Asked by Joan G from Kansas City
- 1 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What adapter do I need to convert my old earbuds to my brand new I pad