will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color
i need the answer as soon as possible thank you
1 Answer from the Community
yes it certianly will - i have had my saddle brown 6s plus case for 3 weeks now and looks terrible on the sides. I have cleaned it once with a auto detailing leather cleaner and lost allot of saddle brown color. The case is amazing very high quality. But i would recommend going with the midnight blue or black .
- Answered by John Paul B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this color "rose" (pink) gold or a yellow gold?
- Asked by Jen H from St.louis
- Apr 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this color "rose" (pink) gold or a yellow gold?)
- Asked about: Watch
Can you get it in different colors?
- Asked by Jeff H from Omaha
- Apr 15, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get it in different colors?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable