does this case protect camera lens I'm always paranoid about scratching it when I put it on a table ect
1 Answer from the Community
It does keep the lens from touching the surface you put it on. I wouldn't worry about scratching the lens though, its made of sapphire and only diamond is harder and capable of really scratching it.
- Answered by Jeffrey R from Glen Burnie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the camera lens protrude from the case?
- Asked by Garo Y from West Grove
- 3 Nov 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the camera lens protrude from the case?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro …