is the leather case replaceable? can return it to apple store and get a new one when its damage or dirty?
2 Answers from the Community
The case has a one year warranty. I exchanged mines for another one after it got dirty and was all scratched up. All you would need is the receipt and has been one years time from date of purchased.
- Answered by Harry C from Daly City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My case frayed at a corner within one year. I contacted Apple for a replacement and was told that they considered that normal wear and tear and would not replace it. They did not even want to see a picture of the damage.
This has never happened to me with non-Apple cases. So that was my first and last Apple case.
- Answered by Giulio F from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?
- Asked by Mark D
- Sep 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
Will this work with an iPhone 5s with the new leather case on?
- Asked by Andrew B
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPhone 5s with the new leather case on?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
When i replace my old apple tv with a new one will I still retain my recorded programs.
- Asked by George M from Costs Mesa
- Jul 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (When i replace my old apple tv with a new one will I still retain my recorded programs.)
- Asked about: Apple TV