What kind of protection does this offer? Is it mostly for looks/asthetics?
- Asked by Christopher V from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of protection does this offer? Is it mostly for looks/asthetics?)
2 Answers from the Community
I saw someone comment that this case will keep your screen from cracking and have to disagree. I just dropped my 6 plus off at the Apple Store for a new $130 screen. My phone fell about 2.5 feet from my bed to my hardwood floor this morning with this case on and the screen is completely shattered. That's not a very far drop and very disappointing. I didn't buy this case for ultra durability, but 2.5 feet.......
- Answered by Stephen D from Rutherford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This leather is hard, but also absorbent and forgiving, so it will protect your phone from cracking. However, the case will get scuffed. There is a lip extending a couple milimeters beyond the front glass, so it is less likely to shatter on a face down drop. However, there are of course more protective cases out there like one from Tech 21. This apple case looks and feels very nice. This case has a good ratio of protection and luxury
- Answered by Cole W from Monmouth Junction
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this product offer protection qualities?
- Asked by Philip R from Boulder
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product offer protection qualities?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
Does this offer surge protection?
- Asked by Jennifer G from Naples
- Jul 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this offer surge protection?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Folding…
No answers yet
What kind of case do these come with? Hard, soft or other?
- Asked by Robert F from Columbia Heights
- Sep 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of case do these come with? Hard, soft or other?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…