Does it supoort ipad air 2?
i have charge my ipad and iphone using this lightning dock.
1 Answer from the Community
I wouldn't. While you can plug it in, the iPad Air 2 is too heavy and will tumble over. It also puts a lot of pressure on the lightning connector which I would be afraid could cause it to snap off (even though it does feel very secure).
- Answered by Tim B from North Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with the ipad air 2
- Asked by Hahn Loeser P from Cleveland
- Jul 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the ipad air 2)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Is this compatible with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Brett L from Calgary
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…