Is there any concern for the lightning bit breaking from the weight of the phone, or from the force of using the 3d Touch while docked?
1 Answer from the Community
well while docked normally no. however i believe 3D touch may put too much force for long periods of time. so if you're going to use 3D touch while docked you should support the back of the iPhone with your fingers and press with your thumb
- Answered by Luke R from Deer Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?
- Asked by J. Thomas M from Picayune
- Sep 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…
Using lightning iPhone dock during FaceTime
- Asked by Maricris M from Lynchburg
- Dec 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Using lightning iPhone dock during FaceTime)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet