How many buttons does this mouse have?
- Asked by Robert K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (How many buttons does this mouse have?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Magic Mouse 2 has only one glass surface on top, which act as two primary buttons, as well as a built touch surface which allows you to perform different gesture controls which can be find out more in System preferences once you get the mouse, hope his helps your question.
- Answered by Jialiang G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As stated by someone else, no buttons, and a series of gestures will do many things. I use only right and left click, mostly left. I am not a power user.
- Answered by James S from Walla Walla
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Jan 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
How many gigabytes make a terabyte?
- Asked by Susan C. B from Scotts Valley
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How many gigabytes make a terabyte?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB