Is there a function chart?
- Asked by Ray B from Bradenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a function chart?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is a comand key, that acts as a control key on a pc.
Command-X Cut the selected item and copy it to the Clipboard.
Command-C Copy the selected item to the Clipboard. This also works for files in the Finder.
Command-V Paste the contents of the Clipboard into the current document or app. This also works for files in the Finder.
Command-Z Undo the previous command. You can then press Command-Shift-Z to Redo, reversing the undo command. In some apps, you can undo and redo multiple commands.
Command-A Select All items.
Command-F Find items in a document or open a Find window.
Command-G Find Again: Find the next occurrence of the item previously found. To find the previous occurrence, press Command-Shift-G.
Command-H Hide the windows of the front app. To view the front app but hide all other apps, press Command-Option-H.
Command-M Minimize the front window to the Dock. To minimize all windows of the front app, press Command-Option-M.
Command-N New: Open an new document or window.
Command-O Open the selected item, or open a dialog to select a file to open.
Command-P Print the current document.
Command-S Save the current document.
Command-W Close the front window. To close all windows of the app, press Command-Option-W.
Command-Q Quit the app.
Option-Command-Esc Force Quit: Choose an app to force quit. Or press Command-Shift-Option-Esc and hold for 3 seconds to force just the front app to quit.
Command–Space bar Spotlight: Show or hide the Spotlight search field. To perform a Spotlight search from a Finder window, press Command–Option–Space bar. If you use multiple input sources to type in different languages, these shortcuts change input sources instead of showing Spotlight.
Space bar Quick Look: Use Quick Look to preview the selected item.
Command-Tab Switch apps: Switch to the next most recently used app among your open apps.
Shift-Command-Tilde (~) Switch windows: Switch to the next most recently used window of
- Answered by Satchel C from Bellingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this restore full functionality in ford falcon 2011 fg xr6??
- Asked by Ian K from Clarkson
- Oct 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this restore full functionality in ford falcon 2011 fg xr6??)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.
- Asked by Thomas S from Galloway
- Jun 6, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.)
- Asked about: 30W USB-C Power Adapter