Does the nightstand display stay on, or do you have to activate the watch each time you want to check the time?
3 Answers from the Community
I have only been using the watch for 5 days now but when I put it on the charging dock and it goes to alarm clock mode the display does NOT stay on (I wish it did) but if you move the dock itself this seems to activate the display to come on briefly .... Is there a way to keep the display on ???
- Answered by Michael G from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The watch will not stay on. But you only have to give it a little shake, and then it comes on. It's really sensitive; I just need to tap the nightstand that it's sitting on, and that's enough to wake up the watch and see the time. I like that it stays off until I tap, as I like to sleep in a dark room and even the light from the watch would bug me.
- Answered by Gordon B from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I bought this stand today in the hope that the clock display would remain on whilst charging (the only reason for the purchase) so I'm feeling rather annoyed as the original charger worked just as well if not better as it was free! ... fishing my trusty old alarm clock out of the bin as I type!
- Answered by Andrew V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Why wasn't a case released at the same time?
- Asked by Alex L from Kingston
- Jun 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Why wasn't a case released at the same time?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch iPad Pro …
Does the Time capsule have an active PFC?
- Asked by Phil S from Worthington
- Jan 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Time capsule have an active PFC?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
I want to connect my 4TB G Raid thunderbolt hard drive to time capsule to use it wirelessly at times?
- Asked by Kyle R from Brisbane
- Dec 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to connect my 4TB G Raid thunderbolt hard drive to time capsule to use it wirelessly at times?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…