How long does it take to charge an Apple Watch on the charging dock compared to the original magnetic charging disk?
1 Answer from the Community
Hi there Stacy,
According to Apple's own testing conducted in August 2016 using pre-production Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone, a 100% charge was achieved in 2 hours.
The charging dock is essentially the exact same as the magnetic charger that comes standard with an apple watch.
- Answered by Jamie W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how long does it take to charge the watch 4?
- Asked by Paul C from Tucson
- Sep 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to charge the watch 4?)
- Asked about: Watch
No answers yet
How long does this lightening dock take to charge before you use it to charge your phone?
- Asked by Kamelia H from Jacksonville
- Dec 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does this lightening dock take to charge before you use it to charge your phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White