Is it okay to leave this plugged in and on all the time? As I don't want to keep turning the plug on and off.
1 Answer from the Community
I have my cable plugged in permanently but the main switch off. This makes the one cable/one USB ready to plug into my watch, my iPhone and my iPad. So I use the same USB cable for all three and plug into any of the three devices, and switch on. Very quick recharge for them all
- Answered by Sheila D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does an external hard drive plugged into the AirPort Time Capsule shut off when not being accessed?
- Asked by Galen H from New York
- Jan 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an external hard drive plugged into the AirPort Time Capsule shut off when not being accessed?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Jan 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
How do I keep Bluetooth turned off?
- Asked by Brenna T from Louisville
- Mar 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I keep Bluetooth turned off?)
- Asked about: iPhone