Suitable for Gym?
Hi all, would these be suitable for the gym? Are they water resistant etc. ?
- Asked by Michael R
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for Gym?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have had no problem with either running or lifting with the BeatsX Earphones. If you do however have trouble with them staying in your ear, they come with attachable in-ear supports to help keep them in your ear. They are not sweat/water proof, unlike the PowerBeats3.
- Answered by Chandler D from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
which iMac is suitable for me
- Asked by Gerry L from Thunder Bay
- Jul 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (which iMac is suitable for me)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Can these be used for airline movies and 'TVs in the gym?
- Asked by Rosemary R from Dayton
- Feb 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be used for airline movies and 'TVs in the gym?)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black