Suitable for Gym?
Hi all, would these be suitable for the gym? Are they water resistant etc. ?
- Asked by Michael R
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for Gym?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have had no problem with either running or lifting with the BeatsX Earphones. If you do however have trouble with them staying in your ear, they come with attachable in-ear supports to help keep them in your ear. They are not sweat/water proof, unlike the PowerBeats3.
- Answered by Chandler D from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will they work with the TV screens on treadmill at the gym?
- Asked by Patricia H from Floral City
- Dec 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will they work with the TV screens on treadmill at the gym?)
- Asked about: AirPods
which iMac is suitable for me
- Asked by Gerry L from Thunder Bay
- Jul 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (which iMac is suitable for me)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet