Poor fit when not using a case?
After using An iPad 3 with a smart cover a lot of years i replaced it with an iPad pro 9.7. Wanting to protect the screen i hoped that there was a similar smart cover available as the perfect leather one i had been using. What a dissapoinent it was when i found out that the new smart cover had an overlap when not using it together with a case. How is this possible? To get a cover that closes properly i have to buy a superste case that adds extra weight too?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?
- Asked by Kim Fung S
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will these fit in the port of the iPhone 6 Lifeproof FRĒ case?
- Asked by Chris G from Londonderry
- Oct 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these fit in the port of the iPhone 6 Lifeproof FRĒ case?)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black