Does this work with just the iPhone 6, like if it was on an aux cord or do you have to have it docked?
1 Answer from the Community
probably not. there is no place on mine for a cord. maybe with a doc? call Apple Support. i spoke to a woman named Amy, and she is one of the only ones i found at Apple (after many tries) who even knew what remote i was talking about.
- Answered by Ferris Z from Morro Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Oct 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
will this work with my ih6?
- Asked by Judith C from Katy
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my ih6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Will I be able to connect the aux cord to the ending attachment?
- Asked by Micqueen C from Cambridge
- Sep 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to connect the aux cord to the ending attachment?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …