Are the airpods bluetooth bandwidth hogs?
On my iphone 6s, I've noticed that I get distortion, and dropped calls when using my airpods in conjunction with my iwatch and my other bluetooth devices.
Is this a thing? If so, do I need to buy an iphone 7 to alleviate it?
- Asked by Jim A from Cedar Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the airpods bluetooth bandwidth hogs?)
1 Answer from the Community
I do think it's a thing, trying to ride my bike with Strava pulling the heart rate from my Apple Watch and listening to music with both AirPods, I get the same issue. Run one AirPod, no problem. Not sure if a new phone would solve that problem.
- Answered by Sean M from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is total available bandwidth
- Asked by Igor N from Port Saint Lucie
- Mar 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what is total available bandwidth)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Can I use it with airpods?
- Asked by Karim H
- Apr 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with airpods?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White