Are the AirPods quite firm to the ears or we must be careful when we wear them? Example, can I take them for a running or cycle without dropping them?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have no problem with the wired set, you'll have no problem with these. I've ran several 5K's with these. They never feel loose to me.
- Answered by Tim Y from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you wear Nylon bands under water sports and/or while swimming?
- Asked by Gita R from Arlington Heights
- Sep 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you wear Nylon bands under water sports and/or while swimming?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop
How well do they stay on your ears while running
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- Oct 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How well do they stay on your ears while running)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…