Are the AirPods quite firm to the ears or we must be careful when we wear them? Example, can I take them for a running or cycle without dropping them?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have no problem with the wired set, you'll have no problem with these. I've ran several 5K's with these. They never feel loose to me.
- Answered by Tim Y from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- Jan 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
How would you take care/clean the strap?
- Asked by Annari H
- Apr 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you take care/clean the strap?)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop
No answers yet