Are these Airpods suitable during sports, mainly fitness (cardio) related?
1 Answer from the Community
I think this largely depends on the shape of your ears. I have been wearing my AirPods to the gym for the past week and haven't had any issues with them falling out but I have heard others say that they easily fall out of their ears. I think that if you find that the EarPods work well for your ears, you shouldn't have any problem with the AirPods, especially because they don't have the wire to add additional weight compared to the EarPods. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this strap fit on a sports Apple Watch?
- Asked by Claire H
- Apr 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this strap fit on a sports Apple Watch?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Stripe Woven Nylon
I have a few questions related to Time Capsule Security.
- Asked by Matthew James S from Alexandria
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a few questions related to Time Capsule Security.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
New sport loop band specs?
- Asked by Terry A from Portland
- Sep 14, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (New sport loop band specs?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop