Can I use AirPods with my MacBook for audio when watching movies? With my wireless Beats earphones I can't pair with my Mac
1 Answer from the Community
You can use the AirPods with your Mac; actually the AirPods with pair automatically with all the devices that are signed in to your iCloud account.
I believe you should be able to pair the beats too; provided they are bluetooth headsets. You will need to press and hold the power button for few seconds to put them in pairing mode. Then go to your bluetooth menu on your Mac and select the headset to start the pairing process.
- Answered by Kelvin M from Johannesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can they be paired with my Apple Watch
- Asked by Judith P from Splitters Creek
- Apr 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can they be paired with my Apple Watch)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Ne…
No answers yet
i want to connect my macbook pro or my macbook air to my tv to watch and listen to movies. What's the best way for audio and video?
- Asked by Khalid H from Barking
- Nov 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (i want to connect my macbook pro or my macbook air to my tv to watch and listen to movies. What's the best way for audio and video?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Janice L from Lacey
- Feb 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…