Can these airpods connect ipod?
- Asked by fn from Lahore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these airpods connect ipod?)
4 Answers from the Community
They will only be able to connect to iPod Touch 6th generation running iOS 10.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
YES! I have an iPod Touch running os 9.3 and they work just fine. Bluetooth on, paired and good to go. I leave my ‘pod’ in one part of the apartment and am able to go about my day without a glitch. Just know if you remove them they will pause a movie...so you have to get back to your device to restart it. (Wait, maybe not...maybe SIRI can help?)
- Answered by W. P from Mt. Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
As they say,the AirPods would support iPod Touch,but I think you can use the triditional connection way to connect it with iPod Nano 7.ONLY Nano 7,I am saying.Hold down the almost invisible button on the back of he case until the light turns white,and then check for the AirPods as the name you have set.
- Answered by 雯雯 李 from 河东区
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It depends on whether your iPod uses the bluetooth 4.0 tech. The AirPods only connect with devices that has bluetooth 4.0. The first mobile device that apple made with bluetooth 4.0 is the iPhone 4s. So double check the connectivity especially the bluetooth on your iPod online.
- Answered by 佳鑫 姜 from 敦化市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How does the Case case charge the AirPods is it connected to a charger ?
- Asked by Michael K from Sierra Madre
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the Case case charge the AirPods is it connected to a charger ?)
How do I connect my iPod 5 to my I pad?
- Asked by Sandra C from Charlevoix
- Mar 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPod 5 to my I pad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet