Can these airpods connect ipod?
- Asked by Ali S from Lahore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these airpods connect ipod?)
3 Answers from the Community
They will only be able to connect to iPod Touch 6th generation running iOS 10.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your are speaking of an itouch, the answer is yes. I have generation 3 itouch and they work with them. You have to go into settings on itouch, general, then bluetooth. Then press button on back of the case of the airpods while they arein there. The airpods will show up on the itouch bluetooth screen and you hit 'pair'. Works fine, but I can't seem to get them to connect automatically. The pause works though.
- Answered by Barbara P from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
YES! I have an iPod Touch running os 9.3 and they work just fine. Bluetooth on, paired and good to go. I leave my ‘pod’ in one part of the apartment and am able to go about my day without a glitch. Just know if you remove them they will pause a movie...so you have to get back to your device to restart it. (Wait, maybe not...maybe SIRI can help?)
- Answered by W. P from Mt. Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will the new apple airpod work for the ipod 6 touch??
- Asked by Anamaria A from Capistrano Beach
- Sep 25, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new apple airpod work for the ipod 6 touch??)
- Asked about: iPod
can i use this cable to connect my ipod to my stereo
- Asked by Mathew L
- May 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my ipod to my stereo)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I connect my iPod to my ipad
- Asked by Susan G from Dripping Springs
- Jun 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my iPod to my ipad)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet