Do I get the "seamless pairing" experience with an iPhone 6/6s or is that an iPhone 7 exclusive feature?
I'm aware that because of the W1 chip that you get a great pairing experience, but every time that this feature is advertised, it always features an iPhone 7/7 Plus. I was planning on purchasing a pair as gift for a friend (iPhone 6 owner) and for myself (iPhone 6s owner), so I just want to be sure.
1 Answer from the Community
I run a great iPhone 6S and the seamless paring works with no issues at all.
It should also work with the iPhone 6.
Now what are you waiting for... go and buy them now!!! :)
- Answered by Matt F from Chirnside Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?
- Asked by Sheila N from Gensan
- Jul 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
if the iphone 7 gets damaged by water does apple replace it
- Asked by Lauren S
- Apr 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (if the iphone 7 gets damaged by water does apple replace it)
- Asked about: iPhone
Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?
- Asked by Natasha B
- Jan 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector