do the airpods come with a warranty
im planning on buying a set of earpods and would like to know if they came with a warranty in case one got lost or broke?
- Asked by Anthony W from Mccomb
- Flag as inappropriate (do the airpods come with a warranty)
3 Answers from the Community
They come with a warranty but the warranty would not cover lost or broken items. Only defects.
- Answered by Daniel H from Worcester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it has limited warranty for one year.
- Answered by Maverick S from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Loosing something is never covered under warranty, because it is your fault for loosing them. If the hardware is broken because of an error made by apple it will be covered by them. 1 Year in the US / 2 Years in Europe. If you drop them, then it is your fault and will most likely not be covered by Warranty.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this product come with warranty?
- Asked by Omar P from Chicago
- Jul 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product come with warranty?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …
does router come with warranty
- Asked by Shawn M from Madawaska
- Jun 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does router come with warranty)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet