Do the AirPods have noise cancellation during listening?
The description on the Apple website explains about noise filter on the microphone, however I am interested about finding out if it has noise cancellation on the earphones too.
1 Answer from the Community
While listening, to me it seems so. If I am at the store, and am listening to my AirPods I can't hear anything but the music. I don't think just having them in my ears without either being in the phone or listening to music hey do. I am totally good with that though because I don't have any Witte's coming from my ear(s). Hope this helps!
- Answered by N W from Kemah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they noise cancelling ?
- Asked by Prashant B from Bengaluru
- Jan 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they noise cancelling ?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
No answers yet
Are these noise cancelling or do they do any moderate amount of noise reduction to cancel outside noises because in this price they should
- Asked by Ahmed A
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these noise cancelling or do they do any moderate amount of noise reduction to cancel outside noises because in this price they should)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
Do they cancel out background noise when I am on the phone?
- Asked by Robin L from Oxford
- May 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they cancel out background noise when I am on the phone?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold