Do the AirPods have noise cancellation during listening?
The description on the Apple website explains about noise filter on the microphone, however I am interested about finding out if it has noise cancellation on the earphones too.
1 Answer from the Community
While listening, to me it seems so. If I am at the store, and am listening to my AirPods I can't hear anything but the music. I don't think just having them in my ears without either being in the phone or listening to music hey do. I am totally good with that though because I don't have any Witte's coming from my ear(s). Hope this helps!
- Answered by N W from Kemah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they noise cancelling ?
- Asked by Prashant B from Bengaluru
- Jan 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they noise cancelling ?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
Do they cancel out background noise when I am on the phone?
- Asked by Robin L from Oxford
- May 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they cancel out background noise when I am on the phone?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
Are these noise cancelling or do they do any moderate amount of noise reduction to cancel outside noises because in this price they should
- Asked by Ahmed A
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these noise cancelling or do they do any moderate amount of noise reduction to cancel outside noises because in this price they should)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…