Do the AirPods work while your iPhone 6s is paired via Bluetooth to another device like the FitBit Blaze Watch???
I have a FitBit Blaze watch that I have to have for work so my iPhone 6s is always paired with my watch. I want the new AirPods but only if they will work while my iPhone 6s is paired via Bluetooth with my watch.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the AirPods will work when the iPhone 6s is paired to another device. This will work similarly to how the iPhone can be paired to an Apple Watch at the same time as wireless speakers. The iPhone is connecting to the watch for one reason and the speakers/headphones for another.
- Answered by Kevin S from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I paired my watch to another iphone will it change my phone number on my series 3 watch. Thank you!
- Asked by Shellie P from Ardmore
- Oct 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (If I paired my watch to another iphone will it change my phone number on my series 3 watch. Thank you!)
- Asked about: Watch
are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?
- Asked by Parvez K from Stafford
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?)