Do the AirPods work while your iPhone 6s is paired via Bluetooth to another device like the FitBit Blaze Watch???
I have a FitBit Blaze watch that I have to have for work so my iPhone 6s is always paired with my watch. I want the new AirPods but only if they will work while my iPhone 6s is paired via Bluetooth with my watch.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the AirPods will work when the iPhone 6s is paired to another device. This will work similarly to how the iPhone can be paired to an Apple Watch at the same time as wireless speakers. The iPhone is connecting to the watch for one reason and the speakers/headphones for another.
- Answered by Kevin S from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Bluetooth to more than one device
- Asked by Stephen P
- Dec 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth to more than one device)
- Asked about: iPod
Can I sync 1 pair AirPods with 2 devices?
- Asked by Kevin C from Los Angeles
- Jul 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync 1 pair AirPods with 2 devices?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will they pair up with a fitbit ionic?
- Asked by Helen L
- Oct 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will they pair up with a fitbit ionic?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
No answers yet