Does it work with Macs?
- Asked by Rishi O from Rancho Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Macs?)
2 Answers from the Community
Macs running macOS 10.12 are compatible with the iCloud syncing feature, otherwise they pair using bluetooth like other devices.
- Answered by James H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as the Mac is running MacOS Sierra, according to Apple's system requirements. But as these are still BT earphones, I bet they'll connect with more devices than Apple says. Those devices would lack the functionality that the W1 chip brings to the table- simple pairing, auto-pairing via iCloud, etc.
- Answered by R A M from Hayward
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can these be adapted to work with Macs or any other devices?
- Asked by Arion P from Palo Alto
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be adapted to work with Macs or any other devices?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
does it work with mac os 10.6.8
- Asked by Clare M from Kelowna
- Sep 15, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2