How do I know when the case is low on battery?
I want to prevent the situation when I'm out and I need to charge my AirPods but I find out that the case has no battery left and I cannot charge the AirPods. I know that my iPhone display level of the battery for AirPods but what about the case? How do I recognise when it needs to be charge?
2 Answers from the Community
Just hold the Air Pods case close to the iPhone, and open the lid. The case and air pods will appear on your iPhone screen and show battery level for both the case and the air pods.
Also, you can see by the little led light in the case itself, just under the lid. If the AirPods are in the case at the time, the LED refers to the air pods. If the air pods are NOT in the case, then the LED refers to the charge in the case itself.
Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains
Hope this helps?
- Answered by Terence Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPhone also displays the level of battery for the case! The case also has a light that changes colors accordingly.
- Answered by Michail S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- May 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone
I received a pop up window the my battery was low- do I plug it into the power cord to recharge?
- Asked by Leslie O from Laguna Beach
- Nov 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (I received a pop up window the my battery was low- do I plug it into the power cord to recharge?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
how long does battery last when out of case and paused
- Asked by Orlando G from Cartersville
- Jul 1, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does battery last when out of case and paused)