How is the AirPod Battery Case charged And Can a Power Bar be used if eg on long haul flights etc
1 Answer from the Community
The AirPods case can be charged using the lighting cable (actually there is lighting cable supplied in the box with the AirPods) and your normal iPhone USB power adaptor, and you can use a power bank provided it has standard USB power ratings; 5.0v and 2.0A
- Answered by Kelvin M from Johannesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the AirPort Time Capsule whilst on a commercial flight.
- Asked by Matthew B from Hurstbridge
- Sep 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the AirPort Time Capsule whilst on a commercial flight.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?
- Asked by Martin R
- Nov 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet