How is the fit? Are they secure when running and shifting head position? Do they slip out? Sound quality as good as in-ear buds?
When I use the regular headphones that come with the phone, they slip out of my ear sometimes because i have somewhat smaller ears than most which is why i use in-ear buds most of the time. I'm wondering if they're secure and if the sound quality is good before i make the purchase.
1 Answer from the Community
It depends if they fit well in your ears. If the regular earpods don't fit well in your ears, you shouldn't buy them, in my opinion.
- Answered by Olivier T from St-lambert
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
- May 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
How is the sound quality of the mic for calls?
- Asked by Thomas P from Naperville
- Dec 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the sound quality of the mic for calls?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…