How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?
I've had wireless headphone before and they simply were not nearly as loud as i would of liked them to be. Will they be louder then your average pair of wireless headphones?
I also have had trouble keeping pods like these to stay in my ear. I would imagine these would be even tougher. Would you suggest using these if i was going to go on a run?
- Asked by Christopher M from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?)
2 Answers from the Community
I would suggest purchasing a whether from a reseller would help you keep your your AirPods in your ear due to your active lifestyle . You always have the alternative for other iBeats bluetooth headsets as well.
- Answered by John G from Mak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As mentioned by other users, if you have issues with the classic EarPods then you won't have much luck with these either.
- Answered by Ivan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can Mac Mini run CAD or Inventor?
- Asked by Kyle M from Hebron
- Oct 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Mac Mini run CAD or Inventor?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet