How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.
The only way these really appeal to me over my current bluetooth headphones is that I want to be able to use on all my apple devices seamlessly without having to unpair each time or turn bluetooth off on my iPhone each time. How will the process of switching headphone use from iPhone to MBP and vice versa work?
1 Answer from the Community
you just hit airplay by swiping up from the bottom and select them. takes maybe 2 seconds from start to end. much better than bluetooth only ones
- Answered by David R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do i disconnect my device from a apple watch
- Asked by Ramon C from Brooklyn
- Jan 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i disconnect my device from a apple watch)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
How do you make iMacBook Pro 2 recognize Apple Watch Series 2?
- Asked by Judy S P from Wichita
- Oct 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you make iMacBook Pro 2 recognize Apple Watch Series 2?)
- Asked about: Mac
Will this band fit the Apple Watch series 1?
- Asked by Casey W from Tumwater
- Mar 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this band fit the Apple Watch series 1?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pure Platinum/White Nike Sport…