I see you can make calls through Siri. But I don't see anything about receiving calls. Can you receive calls with the Airpods
2 Answers from the Community
When a call comes in, Siri can announce it. Double-tap to answer. Later, you can double-tap to hang up or switch to another call.
The Announce Calls feature is off by default, but you can turn it on and adjust it under Settings > Phone > Announce Calls.
You can have all incoming calls announced, only calls when you're in the car or using headphones, or only calls with headphones.
- Answered by Allison H from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can answer calls with your iphone, and then use the airpods to talk and listen to the caller just as you would when calling out.
- Answered by Alix W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there any application for auto call recording or anything that records our call
- Asked by Prasanna S from Ahmedabad
- Sep 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any application for auto call recording or anything that records our call)
- Asked about: iPhone
can my mac still receive calls with lion update
- Asked by Antoinette S from Sidney
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can my mac still receive calls with lion update)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)