I see you can make calls through Siri. But I don't see anything about receiving calls. Can you receive calls with the Airpods
2 Answers from the Community
When a call comes in, Siri can announce it. Double-tap to answer. Later, you can double-tap to hang up or switch to another call.
The Announce Calls feature is off by default, but you can turn it on and adjust it under Settings > Phone > Announce Calls.
You can have all incoming calls announced, only calls when you're in the car or using headphones, or only calls with headphones.
- Answered by Allison H from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can answer calls with your iphone, and then use the airpods to talk and listen to the caller just as you would when calling out.
- Answered by Alix W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can homepod receive/make phone calls
- Asked by Sandra E
- Jun 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can homepod receive/make phone calls)
- Asked about: HomePod
No answers yet
can my mac still receive calls with lion update
- Asked by Antoinette S from Sidney
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can my mac still receive calls with lion update)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
If I plug headphones with integrated microphone into the Dock, will I be able to use it for making/receiving phone calls?
- Asked by Benjamin K from Vista
- May 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (If I plug headphones with integrated microphone into the Dock, will I be able to use it for making/receiving phone calls?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White