Is the bottom weighted or how does it stay in your ear?
2 Answers from the Community
Hi. I've just bought a pair today. They aren't weighted and just sit in your ear. They are fairly stable once in but I've just ordered a pair of silicone tips from Amazon to add extra stability. Excellent sound though, I'm very impressed.
- Answered by Matthew H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would not say that they are weighted, but they are heavier than the corded Apple EarPods. I do use both, and the AirPods stay in my ears better than the EarPods do.
- Answered by Laura G from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How well do they stay on your ears while running
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- Oct 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How well do they stay on your ears while running)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
How much do the Black Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones weigh?
- Asked by Lisa F from Suisun City
- Dec 14, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How much do the Black Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones weigh?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…