Since the airpods are connected via bluetooth, does it affect the battery performance on the connected iPhone or any other iDevices? Thanks, Suda
1 Answer from the Community
It technically can affect it slightly, like any other Bluetooth headphones, but not directly. Meaning your phone uses a little more battery power having Bluetooth on compared to it being off, but that's it, but I wouldn't worry, Bluetooth being on doesn't significantly affect battery life.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this adaptor allow me to charge the Macbook via an external battery?
- Asked by Noel T from Tallaght
- May 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this adaptor allow me to charge the Macbook via an external battery?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Can I connect the trackpad via USB, rather than Bluetooth?
- Asked by David O from Austin
- Jan 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the trackpad via USB, rather than Bluetooth?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
How to connect to bluetooth for incoming calls
- Asked by Lee P from Mapleton
- Dec 15, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect to bluetooth for incoming calls)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet