Since the airpods are connected via bluetooth, does it affect the battery performance on the connected iPhone or any other iDevices? Thanks, Suda
1 Answer from the Community
It technically can affect it slightly, like any other Bluetooth headphones, but not directly. Meaning your phone uses a little more battery power having Bluetooth on compared to it being off, but that's it, but I wouldn't worry, Bluetooth being on doesn't significantly affect battery life.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will HomePod connect to my iPhone X via Bluetooth and work as a speaker for My Music?
- Asked by Frankie B from Davis
- Mar 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will HomePod connect to my iPhone X via Bluetooth and work as a speaker for My Music?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Would this adaptor allow me to charge the Macbook via an external battery?
- Asked by Noel T from Tallaght
- May 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this adaptor allow me to charge the Macbook via an external battery?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter