Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
If I were to use these with a MBP running macOS Sierra (when released) and Logic Pro X (latest version in the App Store), would there be any noticeable lag between pressing a key on a connected MIDI keyboard and hearing the sound? These seem like they'd be a great fit for that purpose, but if there's any lag,... "not so much".
I've had issues in the past trying to use Bluetooth wireless headphones with a 17" MacBook Pro running Logic Studio, where there was a noticeable "Bluetooth lag" between pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard connected via a MOTU MIDI Express XT to the MBP via USB. I didn't experience any such lag when using analog headphones plugged into the headphone jack of the MBP. Consequently, the "Bluetooth lag" made those headphones unusable in that context.
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it suitable for a macbook pro
- Asked by Saint M from Wodonga
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it suitable for a macbook pro)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Is Logic Studio 8 fully compatible with Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Drake K from Peachtree City
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Logic Studio 8 fully compatible with Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard