Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
If I were to use these with a MBP running macOS Sierra (when released) and Logic Pro X (latest version in the App Store), would there be any noticeable lag between pressing a key on a connected MIDI keyboard and hearing the sound? These seem like they'd be a great fit for that purpose, but if there's any lag,... "not so much".
I've had issues in the past trying to use Bluetooth wireless headphones with a 17" MacBook Pro running Logic Studio, where there was a noticeable "Bluetooth lag" between pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard connected via a MOTU MIDI Express XT to the MBP via USB. I didn't experience any such lag when using analog headphones plugged into the headphone jack of the MBP. Consequently, the "Bluetooth lag" made those headphones unusable in that context.
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this cable suitable for use in Beats Pro Headphones?
- Asked by Brian D
- Jun 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable suitable for use in Beats Pro Headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable
Is Logic Studio 8 fully compatible with Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Drake K from Peachtree City
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Logic Studio 8 fully compatible with Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard