What is the maximum distance I can use my AirPods away from my iPhone?
3 Answers from the Community
Mine work about 20-30 feet away from my phone.
- Answered by Robin S from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mine worked 85 feet from my iphone7 plus befor disconnecting
- Answered by Jonathan H from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It will depend on things that can cause wireless interference, such as building materials, non-shielded electronics, the microwave, and density of other people around you who are also using Bluetooth devices. Because of the dual-connection (when using both earpieces) your chance of audio break-ups are higher than traditional single-connected Bluetooth audio.
- Answered by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use it with airpods?
- Asked by Karim H
- Apr 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with airpods?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
How many incoming volts and watts does the USB/iPhone take for maximum charging?
- Asked by Brooke P from Miami Beach
- Feb 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How many incoming volts and watts does the USB/iPhone take for maximum charging?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Does AirPods work with Iphone 6?
- Asked by Vivek N from Gurgaon
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does AirPods work with Iphone 6?)