With the old, wired ear buds there's a button on the wire you can press to rewind, pause or fast forward. How do you do that with AirPods?
3 Answers from the Community
Hey Mark, first make sure the AirPods case lid is open. Go to your iPhone settings > Bluetooth and pair your AirPods. Once you have paired them, tap the blue "ⓘ" just to the right of the word "connected". At this point you can change the settings for what happens when you double tap either the left or right earbud. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Keith S from Somersworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi! You can choose if you want to tap two times on left or right earbud to either stop music, open siri, skip track.
- Answered by Mikael L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It's a simple double tap! If you go in to Settings>Bluetooth>Your Airpods and tap the little i icon, you can customize these controls. If you double tap on the right for instance, it will activate Siri by default. You can change this to go forward or back a track, or to Play/Pause.
- Answered by Gregory M from Schenectady
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this adapter pass through signals from wired microphones and buttons?
- Asked by Conor O from New York
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter pass through signals from wired microphones and buttons?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Can I fast forward through songs
- Asked by Daniel S from Syracuse
- Mar 1, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I fast forward through songs)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
How can I manage the wired connection on the AirPort Extreme?
- Asked by Gary T from Sugar Land
- Mar 25, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I manage the wired connection on the AirPort Extreme?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme