Does this work with the 27" Apple Thunderbolt display? And all functions work? (camera, speakers, brightness control, USB, etc).
And does it work with the 12" Macbook as well, to connect to and Apple Thunderbolt display?
1 Answer from the Community
See the Apple support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
You can connect Thunderbolt devices. The 12" MacBook does not have Thunderbolt.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Evan W from Plymouth
- Apr 6, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro…
Can the 27 thunderbolt display sit on top of an Apple USB superdrive?
- Asked by Francis N from Haymarket
- Dec 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 27 thunderbolt display sit on top of an Apple USB superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?
- Asked by John V from Walnut Creek
- Mar 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter