Does using this increase latency in audio transfer between a new MBP and an apogee audio interface?
I need minimal latency (basically unnoticeable) and sometimes stream 30+ channels of audio data at 96khz. There is no latency when i connect it to my current MBP but need to know if there will be an increase in latency because of this adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
Honestly, if you have an Android, I would tecommend another interface... maybe an Apollo... this is for Mac ... it’s designed for apple products... it eon’t work on a device that doesn’t run ios... so I don’t understand ehy you woukd need that adaptor...
- Answered by Louis S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I use this with a 12.9" iPad Pro and a USB 3 audio interface will the interface be using USB 3.0 speeds for the audio data?
- Asked by Eric K from Madison
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use this with a 12.9" iPad Pro and a USB 3 audio interface will the interface be using USB 3.0 speeds for the audio data?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter