Target display mode on late 2013 27" iMac for late 2016 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
Can i use this adapter to connect the new MacBook Pro 15" with Touch Bar to an iMac 27" (late 2013) and use the iMac as an external monitor in target display mode for the MBP?
1 Answer from the Community
I have managed to use a 2011 27" iMac as a display with my 15" touch-bar MacBook Pro using this adapter and a Thunderbolt cable.
- Answered by Thomas H from Spokane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does 2017 iMac 27" allow target display mode?
- Asked by Kevin G from San Jose
- Jun 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (does 2017 iMac 27" allow target display mode?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Will this work on my 13 in macbook pro with retina display? The late 2013 version?
- Asked by Jessica C from Verona
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on my 13 in macbook pro with retina display? The late 2013 version?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…