Will this work with self power hard drives (thunderbolt 2)? For example Lacie 4tb raid? that uses power from the computer through thunderbolt?
1 Answer from the Community
See Apple support document HT207266 "About the compatibility of the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
The device must have it's own power supply.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Paul J from Boulder
- Oct 31, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
can thunderbolt 3 be converted to thunderbolt 1 for peggasis 2?
- Asked by Blake J from Whistler
- Nov 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can thunderbolt 3 be converted to thunderbolt 1 for peggasis 2?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 x 3TB) …