Works bidirectional with audio soundcards?
Is this adapter apropriate to connect a thunderbolt 2 soundcard to a mac mini 2019 with thunderbolt 3? I have a Presonus Quantum 2 and i get audio out through the adapter but i cannot record audio into the computer.
- Asked by Pedro Q
- Flag as inappropriate Works bidirectional with audio soundcards?
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you use Thunderbolt 2 devices with a Thunderbolt 3 computer (as in your case), or Thunderbolt 3 devices (that have a female Thunderbolt 3 connector) with Thunderbolt 2 computers. Thunderbolt devices are always bidirectional. You'll want to ask your question in a forum that deals with Presonus software and hardware.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an adapter available to connect a firewire soundcard to the new mac book pro thunderbolt?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 12 Jun 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Is there an adapter available to connect a firewire soundcard to the new mac book pro thunderbolt?
how does audio sharing work?
- Asked by Robert H from West Hollywood
- 14 Nov 2019
- Flag as inappropriate how does audio sharing work?
Will this device work with my Sony D-50 audio recorder? And will it work with my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface?