Hi - at present I have an iPad Mini and have a Smart-case to cover (back & front) , at present you are advertising the case (back only) and cover ?
I want to buy the iPad Mini 4 but want a Smart Case - when are you going to release the Smart Case ?
1 Answer from the Community
There is no Smart Case for the iPad mini 4. Instead Apple decided to go with a 2 piece design for those who don't want a back portion or those who don't want a front portion. This also allows them to keep the Smart Cover design while also creating a more mobile-friendly, easier to grip, and more durable Silicone back piece. There will almost certainly not be a Leather Smart Case release for the iPad mini 4.
- Answered by James W from Coppell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the case only one sided or is it both back and front
- Asked by Liwliwa B from Quezon City
- Dec 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case only one sided or is it both back and front)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)…
Does Apple plan on making a Leather Smart Case that covers both front and back?
- Asked by Sam N from Killara
- Jun 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple plan on making a Leather Smart Case that covers both front and back?)
- Asked about: Leather Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch i…
Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?
- Asked by Devin W from Clovis
- Feb 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…