do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
i got a pair with my iphone 7 and the left ear pod is broken. no sound comes out of it. i have had them for less than a year so i was wondering if i can get them replaced or if i have to get new ones
- Asked by fn from Mandeville
- Flag as inappropriate (do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty)
2 Answers from the Community
If there is any physical damage then you won't get a replacement. You need to get a new one. If it was broken since you have purchased then you need to any Apple authorized service center.
- Answered by B. Sumanth S from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Muhammad U from Alain
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this have a warranty?
- Asked by Maximo G from Concord
- 21 Aug 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter