Do these come with a lighting to 3.5mm connector/USB-C so I can use these headphones with great Apple products like Facetime on my MacBookPro/Macbook?
2 Answers from the Community
No, it does not.
- Answered by Oscar F from Paterson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The what's in the box section lists only the EarPods with Lightning connector, so no such adapter comes with these headphones. The AirPods may be better suited to what you need, as they will work with the MacBook Pro and MacBook
A 3.5mm jack to Lightning adapter wouldn't work because the 3.5mm jack doesn't transfer the raw audio content, and does not provide enough power.
A regular USB or USB-C to Lightning adapter could theoretically work, since USB transfers audio the same way as lightning should, and provides enough power. If your heart is set on using these headphones with the MacBook Pro or MacBook, that is the sort of adapter I would be looking out for.
- Answered by Anthony R from Belconnen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the in-line controls for my existing headphones work when plugged into the lighting to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter?
- Asked by Van S from Cibolo
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the in-line controls for my existing headphones work when plugged into the lighting to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Will this support volume control to headphones using the 3.5mm jack?
- Asked by Michael J from Redwood City
- May 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this support volume control to headphones using the 3.5mm jack?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White