May I please know that will these earpods with lightning connector can support in my iPhone 5s.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, using the earphones that plug into the charger work on an iPhone 5s. I have tried it before and you can play music.
- Answered by Isabelle B from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is a lightning connector?
- Asked by Ellen L from Hewlett
- Jun 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is a lightning connector?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?
- Asked by Nora H from Daly City
- Jul 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Does the lightning connector use for connecting the EarPods mean that you can no longer listen to music on your phone and charge it at the same time?